We Buy Gold of Staten Island also buys silver and we pay the highest prices anywhere. If you need cash and have anything silver, let us provide a free appraisal with no obligation. We have been buying silver at record prices and continue to do so. If it is marked Sterling, .925 or has a standing lion symbol, bring it in and we will give you cash on the spot. Even if it is not marked we will test it for you for free, while you watch.
For selling silver call today at 917-559-9431
Or just come in. We offer a free appraisal.
We are currently buying:
• Silver Jewelry – Rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, antique and vintage pieces including pendants, pins and brooches and watches. Native American jewelry, both vintage and modern.
• Flatware – Forks, spoons, knives and serving pieces. Loose pieces or complete sets and display pieces
• Candle Holders – Candelabra's and candlesticks, weighted or not.
• Tea Sets – Teapots, platters, creamers and sugars.
• Awards and trophy's – Loving cups, bowls, vases and figural.
• Antiques – American, English, French and any other origin. Early American coin silver vessels and utensils. If it's old and looks like silver let us have a look. Coin silver will generally bear the name of the silversmith or his initials.
• Coins – American dimes, quarters, halves and dollars minted prior to 1964. Nickels 1942 – 1945, foreign silver coins, commemorative silver and casino issues.
Look for silver to be dark with tarnish of even black in color at times. Most of it is marked but some is not. Do not consider pieces marked EPNS, Mexican silver, silver soldered, community plate or any other plate. British sterling is marked with a figure of a lion standing with claws outstretched. Once you are fairly certain your items are silver bring them in for a free appraisal with no obligation to sell. We promise that the offer you receive will be not only fair but the highest of any you obtain elsewhere. You will be very pleased.